Official Luthiers Forum!

Owned and operated by Lance Kragenbrink
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:11 pm 
Site Admin

First name: Lance
Last Name: Kragenbrink
City: Vandercook Lake
State: Michigan
Zip/Postal Code: 49203
Focus: Build
Announcing the Summer 2008 OLF Swapmeet-palooza

June 2nd – 9th, the OLF will host one of our semi annual swap meets. These are very fun and very popular and this is a great opportunity for everyone to either sell off the stuff in your shop you no longer use, don't want, or must have been out of your mind to purchase in the first place. And, likewise, these are a great place to buy just the thing you have been looking for, more wood (because afterall… you just can't have too much wood), tools, books, and other great stuff.

The swap meet will be conducted in special discussion forums that PRE AUTHORIZED sellers will have the ability to post products to. The threads will be unlocked so that discussion can ensue during the sale. We ask that each seller ONLY operate a single discussion and that there is no extraneous threads within this discussion (we will just delete them if they are started). The idea is to keep this as clean as possible so it is easy to find and buy the products you are looking for.

Additionally, we are changing the way the fees work (again). We made it too complex last time, and this time we are going with an inexpensive, flat rate model which should be appropriate for any budget.

Individual Members (non-commercial) $20

Sellers (Sponsor level) $50

Sellers (Promoter or above level) $Free

Sellers (Non OLF sponsors) $100

Each seller must contact Brock or I and be pre paid and pre approved before the launch of the swap meet. If you have something to sell just send Brock or I a PM or email to let me know, and the fee MUST be paid IN ADVANCE via PAY PAL to lance@lutheirsforum.com

Brock and I are very excited about this. These are always a lot of fun, and we seem to do a lot of business during these events.

TELL ALL! SPREAD THE WORD! THE MORE PEOPLE THE BETTER!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]